Center for Advanced Technology in Schools, UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies June 2010-December 2012
- Responsibilities: Created computer games to teach math concepts for the Center for Advanced Technology in Schools (CATS); created assessment items and corresponding rubrics; conducted software testing; collaborated with peers and presented findings.
- Achievements: conducted “think-aloud studies” requiring a protocol and detailed observations; supervised study at Culver City Middle School: created teaching materials and protocols, collected and analyzed data; outside of CATS project, assisted with virtual ultrasound teaching data collections.
Personal Tutoring Business, Culver City CA June 2010-June 2014
- Responsibilities: taught Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Spanish, and History.
- Achievements: successfully established tutoring business and maintained consistent and profitable client base.
California Science Center, Los Angeles CA October 2007-April 2008
- Responsibilities: disseminated information to the public about the “Kelp Forest Habitat and its Endemic Species” utilizing presentations and diagrams.
- Achievements: redesigned a more useful curriculum and program based on public interaction and feedback.